60% of organizations go out of business within six months of a cyberattack, according to Inc. Magazine. Hundreds of millions of records containing sensitive information are compromised monthly, putting your network, your devices, and your data under constant risk. The challenges of maintaining network security have increased significantly because the perimeter is no longer well defined and the increasing amount of sophisticated threat vectors.
Your network will always be up-to-date and can adapt to your specific requirements as they evolve, and our experts monitor your network and respond to alerts.
We provide the ongoing management to keep your network security updated and running smoothly.
We allow you to deploy quickly and at scale. STN works with you to deploy in either your DC or ours so you have the reliability and connectivity you require to deploy security.
Our experts configure and install each firewall to best meet your needs including setting rules and exceptions.
We eliminate the need for your team to spend the time configuring and maintaining firewalls and there are no upfront capital expenses since we own the equipment.
Our FWaaS includes a comprehensive set of benefits:
- Delivering flexible and customized security to meet diverse requirements
- Using advanced machine learning for fast detection and prevention
- Keeping the business and users secure from malicious sites, malware, and phishing
- Protecting applications without impacting employee convenience and productivity
- Maximizing routing of Internet traffic for effective utilization when multiple paths are available
- Improved management control with centralized security policies
- Achieving broad visibility and auditing for effective security and compliance
- Containing lateral attacks automatically with shared intelligence and scaled multi-tenancy
- Monitoring firewalls and taking actions 24x7x365
- Delivered as a turnkey solution complete with configuration, maintenance, remote services, security testing, and incident response
Through the Cybersecurity Portal, each client gets access to:
- Secure document sharing
- Escalation procedures and management
- Trouble ticket tracking and status
- Network diagrams
- Firewall rules management
- Support contracts
- Archived Managed Security Service (MSS) reports