HIPAA Risk Assessment:
- Determine how exposed your PHI & ePHI data is and how to mitigate your risks.
- Understand and prioritize your residual risk with practical mitigation recommendations.
IT Security Gap Assessment:
- Evaluate your ability to preserve the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of critical information.
CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls Solutions:
- A prioritized set of best practices created to stop the most pervasive and dangerous threats of today.
- Identify real world risks to your organization with ethical hacking and social engineering
IT Security Risk Assessment Process
- STN reviews several sets of process controls, technology controls, and physical security controls.
- Reviewing policy, procedures, disaster recovery, business continuity, critical vendors, operations, information security, risk assessment, and regulatory compliance.
External Technical Controls
- Analyzing firewall configurations, internet design, exposed services and border devices, internet servers, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and remote access.
Internal Technical Controls
- Test performed to identify vulnerabilities on the WAN, LAN, Voice system, internal servers/printers, wireless networks, modems, vendor and partner connectivity, logging analysis and report, data-in-transit and portable devices.
Wireless Controls Review
- Identify wireless coverage overreach into non-private areas, identify weaknesses in wireless technical controls, analyze wireless network architecture, search for rogue access points and analyze wireless security configurations.
- Test your employee’s ability to resist social engineered attacks, impersonation, and manipulation.
Managed Vulnerability Scanning:
- Internal, External, and PCI-ASV vulnerability scanning with a personalized review by our security analysts.
- Infrastructure, Application, and Mobile penetration testing prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered and recommendations for remediation.
- Access a secure dashboard to track all projects, security assessments, and service tickets.
- STN’s Email Phishing Service customizes emails specifically targeting individuals at your company.
- STN tests a scenario in which auto-run USB drives containing a simulated malicious program runs when the drive is plugged into a user’s computer.
- STN’s Phone Phishing Service tests your employees’ compliance with policy prohibiting surveys and to obtain password policy information or passwords.
- STN Security Consultants masquerade as a third party vendors or employees to obtain unauthorized access or acquire confidential information.
Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Automate your FFIEC CAT self-assessment.
Incident Response Planning:
- Develop and rigorously test your Incident Response Plan.
IT Security Gap Assessment:
- The CAT self-assessment software is built to be intuitive and walk you and your team through the assessment.
Schedule Your Risk-Free Consultation
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.