Managed Firewall as a Service (FWAAS)Companies require network security which is more flexible, scalable, and agile than ever
The proliferation of mobile devices, applications, cloud-based infrastructure, and digitally connected employees are all contributing to a complex environment which is much harder to secure and constantly evolving.
1. FWaaS provides simpler and more flexible architecture by leveraging centralized policy management, multiple enterprise firewall features and traffic tunneling to partially or fully move security inspections to a cloud infrastructure.
2. STN’s Managed FWaaS is part of a full range of security services tailored to your business needs to protect your company’s perimeter and enforce policy control.
3. Get started today by scheduling your no-risk security assessment.
The Risks Are Real
What Is a Managed Firewall?
Why STN FWaaS?
We provide you with hands-free security where we do all the heavy lifting. The firewall is a critical element of any infrastructure since it protects the perimeter and inside your environment while enforcing policy control. You benefit from a full range of security services tailored to your business needs to deliver:
- Better security 24×7 – Your network will always be up-to-date and can adapt to your specific requirements as they evolve, and our experts monitor your network and respond to alerts.
- Easier maintenance – We provide the ongoing management to keep your network security updated and running smoothly.
- Faster deployment – Our experts configure and install each firewall to best meet your needs including setting rules and exceptions.
- Reduced expenses – We eliminate the need for your team to spend the time configuring and maintaining firewalls and there are no upfront capital expenses since we own the equipment.
STN provides proactive, ongoing, expert IT and cybersecurity support, coupled with regulatory and compliance guidance, to manage and monitor your network end- to-end, and everything in between.
Our FWaaS includes a comprehensive set of benefits:
- Delivering flexible and customized security to meet diverse requirements
- Using advanced machine learning for fast detection and prevention
- Keeping the business and users secure from malicious sites, malware, and phishing
- Protecting applications without impacting employee convenience and productivity
- Maximizing routing of Internet traffic for effective utilization when multiple paths are available
- Improved management control with centralized security policies
- Achieving broad visibility and auditing for effective security and compliance
- Containing lateral attacks automatically with shared intelligence and scaled multi-tenancy
- Monitoring firewalls and taking actions 24x7x365
- Delivered as a turnkey solution complete with configuration, maintenance, remote services, security testing, and incident response
STN Cybersecurity Portal
Through the Cybersecurity Portal, each client gets access to:
- Secure document sharing
- Escalation procedures and management
- Trouble ticket tracking and status
- Network diagrams
- Firewall rules management
- Support contracts
- Archived Managed Security Service (MSS) reports
Firewall as a Service Pricing
For small to medium sized companies, STN Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) eliminates the need for expensive up-front investments and ensures you get the latest and greatest technology for a fixed monthly fee. STN packages products from leading vendors with 24×7 monitoring services and various escalation options. We always provide an easy-to-understand pricing model that eliminates surprises.
To help you get started, our security experts will perform a free assessment of your network security and provide and executive report with recommendations.
Flexible Deployments: On-Premise, In the Cloud, or a Hybrid
We can work with you to implement and manage any firewall scenarios, to protect the rapidly changing attack surface. We can also provide you with the equipment to simplify management and support so you don’t have to. This includes Fortinet’s line of next-generation on-premise firewalls: entry-level appliance, mid-range appliance, high-end appliance, chassis-based appliance—or virtual/private cloud firewall.
Best of Breed Products From Leading Vendors
Cisco Next-Generation Firewalls prevent breaches, get deep visibility to detect and stop threats fast, and automate your network and security operations to save time and work smarter:
- Constantly analyzes threat data and creates security protections that the Cisco Next-Generation Firewall uses to automatically prevent breaches.
- Deepest network and security visibility using built-in advanced security features like NGIPS and advanced malware protection to detect and stop the most advanced threats fast.
- Automated policy application and enforcement free up time so you can focus on high-priority tasks.
Cisco has a full range of Firepower models to meet the needs of small and large networks. Our Cisco certified experts will determine which model is best suited for your needs.
Find out more about Cisco’s Firepower product line:
The FortiGate family of products delivers industry-leading services and intelligence that protects and defends against evolving threats:
- Delivers real-time updates and proactive protection at scale
- Unparalleled third-party certification and validation
- Industry leadership with over 200 partnerships including Interpol and CERTs to share threat information, aid in investigations, and set standards and policies
FortiGate offers a wide range of models from entry-level to ultra high-end. Our Fortinet certified experts will help you determine which models are best suited to meet your needs.
Find out more about Fortinet’s FortiGate product line:
Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall
Palo Alto Network’s next-generation firewall will instantly find and stop attacks with a fully automated platform that simplifies security:
- Tightly integrated including DNS security services.
- Attack prevention using global intelligence and automation triggered by analytics to find and stop unknown attacks instantly.
- Total visibility and prevention across data center, branch, mobile, and cloud to achieve consistency.
- Best practice using tools and resources that help thwart attacks in their tracks.
Palo Alto Networks has an extensive product line including physical appliances and virtualized firewalls. Our Palo Alto Networks certified experts will guide you through the selection process and recommendations for the optimal products to use.
Find out more about Palo Alto Networks product line:
Get in touch
Schedule your risk-free consultation.
Contact us today to speak with an expert about your specific needs.
Stay in the Cloud
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for to stay up to date.